Wet rooms are becoming more desirable and are a great way to add value to your home. The fully tiled area consists of a shower tray, a glass screen and waterproof flooring.
Wet rooms are becoming more desirable and are a great way to add value to your home. The fully tiled area consists of a shower tray, a glass screen and waterproof flooring. Wet Room Fitting is therefore a fantastic way to add functionality and style to your bathroom without having to worry much about cleanliness issues.
Though there are enough reasons for you to install a wet room, from an aesthetic point of view, wet room fitting brings that wow factor to your bathroom which is hard to ignore. Even if you are looking to selling your property, this could be an added advantage by adding value. Some other attractive benefits are as follows-
- When you have a small bathroom, a wet room can be a great addition to improve space usage. Just a small shower room enclosure can be highly attractive.
- The easy to clean advantage makes the wet room a popular choice nowadays. When life is busy, worrying about the right disinfectant is the last thing on your mind. The tiled area of wet rooms can be easily cleaned using normal bathroom cleaners to keep mould and mildew at bay.
- The waterproof option is hard to miss as it offers safety features for homeowners. The smart channeling of water makes the floor slip resistant. Additionally, easy access makes the shower room perfect for the disabled and young children.
- The super stylish and contemporary look increases the value of your home. By allowing your creativity to run wild, you can decorate your wet room according to your preferences.
If you want to know more, connect with Hygienic Walls Systems in Hampshire.From comprehensive wet room solutions to luxury wet room services, our innovative designs and appropriate floor construction helps you add value to your bathroom. Cladding panels being 100% waterproof and stain free, kitchen wall cladding panels are easy to clean and maintain which makes your kitchen hygienic. To prevent the hassle of regular cleaning, especially when you have busy schedules, Hygienic Walls Systems is definitely worth the name to consider.
When it comes to taking care of your kitchen, hygiene and cleanliness should be your top priority. After all, an unhygienic kitchen can be breeding grounds for harmful bacteria which can lead to severe food poisoning and other health related issues.
When it comes to taking care of your kitchen, hygiene and cleanliness should be your top priority. After all, an unhygienic kitchen can be breeding grounds for harmful bacteria which can lead to severe food poisoning and other health related issues. While to avoid such instances Hygienic Cladding and Kitchen Splash backs can be a great option. Being a cost-effective solution, Hygienic wall cladding is a perfect alternative for traditional tiling. Wall cladding is impact resistant, long lasting and extremely durable in nature. With a wide range of colours, designs and patterns, you can easily customize the panels according to your specifications. You can increase hygienic qualities and make the walls look incredible.
Moreover, kitchen Splashbacks makes it easy for you to keep your kitchen clean and beautiful. Splashbacks are designed in such a way to resist all the spills, splashes and grease to make your walls stain free. No matter what kind of splash back material you choose, your kitchen will be hygienic without any stains or damage. Kitchen splashbacks are available in a wide range of colours that perfectly match the design and style of your kitchen with a clear and bright look. You should always use this smart choice for your house to avoid marks on the wall in the kitchen.
While you are wondering where to get such benefits at once, contact Hygienic Wall Systems in Hampshire for perfect installers and high quality services. Other than Hygienic cladding and kitchen splash back, you can also get services related to commercial cladding and bathroom wall fitting which never fail to satisfy.
When it comes to bathroom walls, it should be protected from dampness in order to make it durable for years. While trying to get such waterproof bathroom wall fitting, wall cladding can be a great option. It keeps the look of the bathroom good and suits your budget without any doubt.
When it comes to bathroom walls, it should be protected from dampness in order to make it durable for years. While trying to get such waterproof bathroom wall fitting, wall cladding can be a great option. It keeps the look of the bathroom good and suits your budget without any doubt. There is an ample wall cladding option but choosing the right one for your bathroom can be tricky. Plastic used to be the most used wall cladding option but over the years there has been a wide range of options for wall cladding being created which is affordable, easy to maintain and quick to install. Now you can achieve almost any look in your bathroom that you prefer. Let’s see some ideas for inspiration-
- Woody wall cladding- Another thing which cladding offers are wooden tiles which gives the bathroom a natural look.
- Sophistication with stone- The light and dark tone of stone cladding perfectly contrasts the features of the bathroom to give a sophisticated ambience. The clever touch offers a soothing effect.
- Nostalgic natural mosaic-The natural looking cladding offers a seamless look that resembles mosaic tiling. The cladding covers the entire bathroom with lovely patterns that brightens up the room without a doubt.
- A splash of colour- cladding always doesn’t need to be unexciting; you can add striking colours, patterns and designs for a custom made Wet Room Fitting of your choice.
- Classy and contemporary- The expensive material of cladding resembles marble which offers a sophisticated feel to your bathroom and to prevent the walls from staining.
For more information for your wall cladding needs then contact Hygienic Wall Systems in Hampshire.
Do you know what the term “wet room” means? Well, a wet room is a bathroom in which the floors and walls are sealed in such a way that prevents water from seeping out. This effective method also prevents the bathroom walls from getting damaged.
Do you know what the term “wet room” means? Well, a wet room is a bathroom in which the floors and walls are sealed in such a way that prevents water from seeping out. This effective method also prevents the bathroom walls from getting damaged. The sloping floor of wet room guides any water towards waste. Wet Room Fitting is most commonly done for showers. A glass screen separates the shower area from the rest of the bathroom which actually keeps your toilet cleaner and hygienic. Some other convincing benefits of wet room fitting are-
- Accessibility is the main criteria for when people choose wet rooms. These are particularly designed for those who have a restricted movement. So it is effective for elderly and disabled people
- Wet rooms are good for the overall structure of your property. It actually improves the quality of the bathroom as no leakage occurs during shower so as to restrict damps in the walls
- The easy to clean advantage is another primary advantage of wet rooms. With the use of normal bathroom cleaners, you can easily disinfect and keep mould and mildew at a minimum
- Having a god appearance, wet rooms can increase your design options. It seamlessly brings that ‘wow’ factor to your bathroom, making it look incredible.
You can also use different materials for wet room fitting according to your preferences. While thinking of getting such an amazing thing straight to your bathroom, choosing the right service provider is immensely crucial and Hygienic Wall Systems is your answer. We provide many things which include wet room fitting, hygienic cladding, kitchen splash backs, PVC wall cladding, etc are offered throughout Hampshire and its surroundings. So, add a style to your property by giving us a call.
When you think of making your kitchen beautiful, the first thing that strikes is the right design. Apart from the designing part, you should also look for efficient ways to make your kitchen exceptional in every way.
When you think of making your kitchen beautiful, the first thing that strikes is the right design. Apart from the designing part, you should also look for efficient ways to make your kitchen exceptional in every way. Kitchen Splash backs are an ultimate way to make your kitchen sleek and beautiful. Glass splashbacks have been very popular in recent years due to a number of reasons. People prefer this innovative kitchen solution as it possess major benefits like-
- Kitchen Splashbacks offer sleek and flat surface which is easy to wipe any dirt or spill. This form of kitchen is perfect for those people who love to cook as it’s easy to clean technology saves a lot of time
- Being heat resistant, glass splashbacks are perfect even if it gets exposed to heat for a longer period of time. It never changes shape or colour.
- Kitchen splashbacks comes in wide range of colours that perfectly matches the theme, design and style of your beloved kitchen.
- Being clear and bright looking, glass splashbacks contribute a classy and elegant look to your kitchen without any doubt.
- The proven benefits make this kitchen solution a smart choice for any house. The cost effectiveness makes kitchen splashbacks so popular
While considering all these benefits, installing kitchen splashbacks from a reputable wall cladding specialist is important. Hygienic Wall Systems in Bournemouth can offer you guaranteed services at a right price. Apart from kitchen splashbacks, the expert contractors also offer PVC Wall Cladding, bathroom wall fitting, wet room fitting and commercial wall cladding that combines both style and quality to your home. So, change the look of your kitchen once and for all with the use of right materials offered by the expert wall cladding specialist.
Every home is special in its own way. The little personal touches, the vibrant colours which make the decor lovely, all add up to making a home perfect. Apart front attempting to keep everything in order, some areas still need some special attention.
Every home is special in its own way. The little personal touches, the vibrant colours which make the decor lovely, all add up to making a home perfect. Apart front attempting to keep everything in order, some areas still need some special attention. PVC wall cladding is one such factor that not only protects your wall from damage but also enhances its look perfectly; installation of wall cladding maximizes thermal performance. Some other special effects of PVC wall cladding includes-
- PVC panels are used as a decorative interior wall finish with attractive pastel shades and it has some unique properties which make it light weight than others.
- Keeping these walls clean is easier as you can simply wipe them with a piece of cloth and make them as good as new
- Durability is a huge factor which makes these wall panels the first choice of the clients. PVC panels do not fade and it is considered one of the most Hygienic Cladding systems that keep your wall insect proof. PVC panels offer longer life compared to paint, wallpaper, tiles or wood
- These panels provide easy installation as you do not need any special tool to install them
- Being flame and water resistance, PVC
- PVC comes in wide variety compared to other panels
- Other than its elegant look, PVC panels are way more cost effective and it is an economical alternative to stainless steel
Keeping all these advantages in mind, it can be concluded that PVC cladding makes your home look incredible. When thinking of installing PVC wall cladding, refer to the experienced wall cladding installers the Hygienic Wall Systems based in Hampshire. Get high end customer service that stands out from the crowd.
It is a known fact that when it comes to designing your home, you will consider only the best of the best things. From the choice of wall papers, arranging the furniture to keeping your walls water and damage proof, every aspect is maintained. Wall cladding is another exceptional method that makes any old building as good as new.
It is a known fact that when it comes to designing your home, you will consider only the best of the best things. From the choice of wall papers, arranging the furniture to keeping your walls water and damage proof, every aspect is maintained. Wall cladding is another exceptional method that makes any old building as good as new. It is one of the smart facades for any modern building. PVC wall cladding on top of that is a user friendly product which works perfectly to make your walls water repellent. Some of the amazing facts related to PVC are-
- It is one of the easiest installation method compared to any other. The panels that are used are cut to its perfect size and the installation takes very less time.
- PVC wall cladding is water proof and it suits best for your bathroom and kitchen.
- The wall cladding also works for ceilings of private house, offices, hotels or hospitals etc.
- With endless possibilities, wall cladding offers that decorative appeal to your walls by making it look exclusive.
- PVC is also known as Hygienic Cladding as it fulfils the requirements the best clean and hygienic solutions for your walls and ceilings.
- PVC wall cladding offers a smooth surface to your walls as it repairs all the cracks.
- It is much less time and money consuming than any other wall panels.
- It offers durability and toughness to walls easily.
Additionally, installing PVC wall cladding has become much easier as Hygienic Wall Systems are here to give you a perfect solution to your walls by making it look stylish yet strong. The services are available throughout Hampshire and many of the surrounding areas. So, get comprehensive wall fitting done only by the professional constructors.
It is no secret that decorating house is a passion which impresses everyone. Wall cladding on top of that is an external option that turns out to give your home an artistic decor to make the walls of your house as beautiful as possible.
It is no secret that decorating house is a passion which impresses everyone. Wall cladding on top of that is an external option that turns out to give your home an artistic decor to make the walls of your house as beautiful as possible. However, people do not consider cladding as an effective measure but in reality, there are a generous amount of benefits to covering walls with PVC wall cladding. Special effects of hygienic cladding include-
- Cladding is a user friendly product which has a swift installation procedure that saves both your time and money
- Hygienic cladding is water repellent that protects the wall from damage
- PVC cladding is truly effective in kitchen and bathroom premises as their water and stain resistance power is appreciating
- Wall cladding can be better than tiles and other wall decoration items due to its budget friendliness
- PVC is a non-flammable product which reduces the chance of accidents in the house
- PVC wall cladding offers a hygienic solution for any decoration as it is mould resistant and it doesn’t give access to bacteria to get surrounded through the walls.
- The easy to clean technology is another reason for which wall cladding must be chosen as an option
- Wall cladding is versatile as it can be installed anywhere and it works wonderfully to make your house attractive
- PVC is eco-friendly and it never gets cracked or discoloured
- Durability is the sign of Hygienic cladding, as no fragmentation or contamination is possible
Apart from all these benefits cladding is also used for thermal insulation. If you ever feel like you don’t want to do it yourself or don’t have the skill to do it then contact the hygienic wall Systems in Bournemouth. Get comprehensive cladding along with effective Wet Room Fitting, to make sure your house stand out from the crowd. Expert designing and construction makes the site more elegant. So, get your bespoke installation done by skilled operators with highest quality materials.
Kitchen Splash backs keeps the kitchen clean and tidy from all the spills and splashes from the hob. Spills and stains are always going to happen when you are cooking, but with the installation of Kitchen Splash backs, you can bid goodbye to your old stained walls and welcome a new stain free look of your kitchen.
“Home is where your heart is” so, in order to make your home look incredibly beautiful here are some things to consider:
Kitchen Splashbacks keeps the kitchen clean and tidy from all the spills and splashes from the hob. Spills and stains are always going to happen when you are cooking, but with the installation of Kitchen Splash backs, you can bid goodbye to your old stained walls and welcome a new stain free look of your kitchen. Apart from the stains, splashbacks safeguard kitchens walls from the accumulation of dirt, which is unhygienic. Good quality Kitchen Splashbacks are heat resistant and are easy to clean, which consumes less of your time.
Another thing to consider is Wet Room Fitting, this also upgrades the look of your house instantly. It is a waterproof system of your bathroom that stops water from seeping through. With appropriate wet room installation, the space of your bathroom can be used properly. More space for showering can be gained from this process and the bathroom looks more spacious than ever.
It brings a certain “wow” factor to your property through its amazingly stylish and sleek look. If you are considering installing a wet room then you should get in contact with Hygienic Wall Systems,they can be your guide to the perfect wet room for you. Our services are available in Hampshire. The expert professionals never leave you disappointed with their quality services and low costs.
If you want to install a wet room but have no idea about where to start, here are some recommendations which you may want to think about before installing a wet room.
Save your space by installing a wet room.
If you want to install a wet room but have no idea about where to start, here are some recommendations which you may want to think about before installing a wet room.
Save your space by installing a wet room:
With an average sized bathroom, a wet room is an ideal way to make the most of your space. By fitting a wet room you can actually optimize your space while creating an open feel.
Choosing the right bathroom wall:
This is very important that you choose the right wall because this is the most eye-catching aspect of your wet room. Choose a professional company who knows how to make your bathroom walls stand out.
Solve awkward space issues:
Wet rooms are no doubt a good option if your bathroom is an awkward shape. These rooms give you a step-free showering space that is a great option especially if you have mobility issues.
Choosing the right tiles:
You want to choose the right wet room tiles to enhance the look of your space. Also you may want to be sure if the tiles are not slippery when wet. It is also important to remember some tiles need resealing and require regular maintenance.
Ensure the wet room floor is stable:
It is essential to ensure that the wooden sub-floor is thoroughly stable. Because unstable wet room floors can cause falls and it could cause problems with the drainage of waste water.
Consider under floor heating:
Under floor heating is another thing you may want to think about when installing a wet room. It helps stabilise the humidity of the room and takes off the chill from the tiled floor.
Get the right drainage:
It is suggested to create a slope in the floor to ensure the water drains away properly. For this, you can buy a pre-formed tray. Experienced bathroom installers know what is right for you and will help you get you the right drainage system.
A company situated in Bournemouth, Hygienic wall systems is someone that you may want to hire if you require wet room fitting services. Apart from this, the company specializes in delivering kitchen wall cladding, bathroom walls fitting, and PVC wall cladding services. Contact them today for more advice about fitting a wet room to your home.