When it comes to bathroom walls, it should be protected from dampness in order to make it durable for years. While trying to get such waterproof bathroom wall fitting, wall cladding can be a great option. It keeps the look of the bathroom good and suits your budget without any doubt. There is an ample wall cladding option but choosing the right one for your bathroom can be tricky. Plastic used to be the most used wall cladding option but over the years there has been a wide range of options for wall cladding being created which is affordable, easy to maintain and quick to install. Now you can achieve almost any look in your bathroom that you prefer. Let’s see some ideas for inspiration-
- Woody wall cladding- Another thing which cladding offers are wooden tiles which gives the bathroom a natural look.
- Sophistication with stone- The light and dark tone of stone cladding perfectly contrasts the features of the bathroom to give a sophisticated ambience. The clever touch offers a soothing effect.
- Nostalgic natural mosaic-The natural looking cladding offers a seamless look that resembles mosaic tiling. The cladding covers the entire bathroom with lovely patterns that brightens up the room without a doubt.
- A splash of colour- cladding always doesn’t need to be unexciting; you can add striking colours, patterns and designs for a custom made Wet Room Fitting of your choice.
- Classy and contemporary- The expensive material of cladding resembles marble which offers a sophisticated feel to your bathroom and to prevent the walls from staining.
For more information for your wall cladding needs then contact Hygienic Wall Systems in Hampshire.